Lincolnshire holiday cottages
Boston self catering accommodation
Welcome to Elms Farm Holiday Cottages, a 4 & 5 star luxury self-catering holiday retreat in converted barns and stables in the peaceful Lincolnshire countryside.
Open all year round, we invite you to enjoy a relaxing self-catering break on our family farm in one of nine comfortable cottages. Our Gold award-winning facilities include:
- Beautiful rustic cottage interiors with oak floors & leather sofas
- Cosy wood burning stoves
- Fully equipped & fitted modern kitchens
- Excellent level access & wet room facilities
- Wall-mounted flat screen TV/DVD’s
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all cottages
- Tastes of Lincolnshire welcome hamper for weekly stays
- The Granary is a traditional Lincolnshire barn for weddings and special occasions
- Business meetings and conference facilities available
- 250 metres from the village pub
- 300 metres from Golf Club
Family Friendly, Group & Accessible Accommodation
Why not gather with family and friends for a group holiday, short break or special celebration? With a variety of interconnecting cottages, relaxing courtyard area and accommodation for up to 38 guests Elms Farm is an ideal spot for your next group holiday.
We are proud to offer a premium level of award-winning accessible facilities for guests requiring a relaxing break where all your needs are catered for.
Elms Farm Holiday Cottages are set in over 20 acres of grassland, wildflower meadow and lakes to provide an ideal location for exploring the Lincolnshire Fens, Wolds and Coast with easy access to the Norfolk coast. Explore the attractions and places to visit in our Local Area.
Bring your dog on holiday
Dog friendly breaks
Dogs are welcome in several of our holiday cottages and we have over 18 acres of grass paddocks for you to exercise your canine friends.
In addition there is a riverside walk and pet friendly pub within walking distance. You can bring up to two dogs per cottage. Guide dogs and Assistance dogs welcome.
Recent guest comments
"Excellent facilities and attention to details - such a lovely cottage we didn't want to leave."
"Wonderful classy accommodation. The Stables is a home from home - we will be back."
"Lovely cottages, very comfortable. Great weekend."
"We came for a rowing event, great results all round - Fantastic house, beautifully furnished and great rowing results!!!"