Top 10 frequently asked questions at Elms Farm Cottages
- Q. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
Yes all your bed linen, towels and tea towels are included.
- Q. What time can we arrive and depart.
The cottages are available for arrival between 3 - 6 p.m. and departure is by 10 a.m. on your leaving day. If you are delayed or need a later arrival time please contact us and we can arrange for your cottage to be unlocked.
- Q. Do you allow pets?
Dogs are welcome as long as they are well behaved. They are allowed in some of our cottages (£20 charge per dog, max 2 dogs.) but must not be left alone in the cottages or allowed in the bedrooms or on the sofas.
- Q. Do you have cots and high chairs?
You can request a cot and high chair when booking your cottage, you will need to bring your own cot linen.
- Q. When are changeover days?
Change overs days are Fridays or Mondays for 7 night stays, Fridays for 2 or 3 night weekend breaks and Mondays for a 4 night midweek break. (in quieter months we may be able to offer other change over days, please contact us).
- Q. How far away is the nearest supermarket?
Tesco is 2.5 miles away.
- Q. Is there a Pub which serves food within walking distance?
Yes The Wheatsheaf Pub is our local village pub approx 300 metres away.
- Q. Do all of your cottages have wood-burners?
Elm Cottage, Oak Cottage and Yew Cottage have wood-burners.
- Q. Which are the nearest towns.
Boston is 2.5 miles, Sleaford 13 miles, Spalding 15 miles, Woodhall Spa 16 miles, Horncastle 17 miles, Skegness 25 miles, Lincoln 29 miles, Louth 30 miles and Stamford 36 miles. Newark Showground is 30 miles. Elms Farm Cottages are 25 miles from the border to Norfolk.
- Q. What will I find in the Kitchen?
Click here for a full kitchen inventory.